Business Development Representative
Toronto (Remote), Ontario, Canada .
full-time . February 1, 2022
full-time . February 1, 2022
Who We Are
At Go Evo, our mission is to enable high-performance operations through automation. We are a SaaS company on a mission to know our clients better than anyone else and to improve their operations. We are competitive leaders, doers, helpers, and entrepreneurs. We operate with a growth mindset, often challenging each other to be our best and trusting each other to uphold our values daily. We regularly celebrate our victories and learn from our failures - never losing sight of where we started and how far we have come. We are stronger together.
What You'll Create and Do
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you play a key role in generating sales revenue for Go Evo. Alongside fellow sales developers, you will support the sales team with the entire sales process. Your primary goal is to proactively generate new leads, qualify prospects and build relationships for Account Executives (AE).
We’ve created a broad portfolio of out-of-the-box modules that can be easily leveraged to improve organizational efficiency. But our partners who see the most value in our platform are those that learn it and leverage our form builder to digitize and streamline their existing processes. The solution is industry-agnostic across North America and is in high demand. As an originator in this space, we want to continue rapidly increasing visibility, recognition, and share in this untapped market. Primary responsibilities include:
- Become a champion of Go Evo and advocate our products, processes, and operations.
- Remain up-to-date on industry news and leverage your knowledge to contribute to informed prospecting strategies.
- Research jurisdictions by identifying companies within regions or industries delegated to you and perform market analysis to identify areas of opportunity and growth.
- Conduct daily outreach to educate leads about Go Evo via:
- Outbound sales calls (primarily cold calls).
- Personalized emails through email campaigns.
- Targeted social media messages via LinkedIn.
- Qualify new business leads by confirming:
- Opportunities our solutions can solve.
- Budget availability or restrictions.
- Access to decision-makers.
- Implementation timeline.
- Prompt, polite, and persistent follow-up on calls, emails and requests.
- Meet and exceed weekly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets, such as; discovery meetings booked, emails sent, or similar metrics within a given timeline.
- Quickly build a healthy pipeline of lead opportunities.
- Actively review and analyze tactics for success with the entire sales team.
- Create and maintain records in Salesforce (CRM):
- Update accounts and leads to ensure the accuracy of pipeline growth, forecasting, and overall prospect and customer details.
- Leverage the system to enable seamless cross-functional communication and account handoffs.
What You'll Bring to This Role
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly convey thoughts, both verbally and written.
- Demonstrated ability to actively listen and seek clarification and understanding, as needed.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to continuously learn, grow and excel in this role.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple different tasks in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Superior interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- An ability to handle rejection with professionalism while simultaneously identifying growth opportunities.
- Experience generating qualified leads in a B2B, B2G environment.
- Proficient in G Suite, Salesforce (preferred) or other CRM.
- Completion of post-secondary education; or equivalent.
Why You’ll Love Working for Go Evo
At Go Evo, we support you through various rewards and benefits with our diverse, inclusive, and flexible culture. We provide a competitive compensation package that includes salary, commission, equity, and benefits. To learn how you can grow and thrive in your career at Go Evo, please visit: https://www.go-evo.com/careers/
Go Evo is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability, or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply. Every day we see how people make businesses great. But it's not only about skills. Please consider applying if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
In addition to a competitive salary commensurate with the experience and value you'll bring to the role, we're excited to offer equity as part of the compensation package for this position.
On Target Earnings (OTE)
OTE for this role is $75,000.00
$50,000.00 - $75,000.00